About this Program
The Scarborough IPPC is a new program that provides patients access to a coordinated team of health care professionals. The goal of our team is to strengthen the integration of primary care services to improve the patient experience and to meet the needs of vulnerable patients with complex healthcare requirements. To receive IPPC services, patients may be referred by their family doctor or nurse practitioner.
No family doctor?
You can receive primary care from our nurse practitioners by calling 416-847-4165.
The IPPC Team includes nurse practitioners, registered nurses, social workers, mental health case workers, harm reduction workers, registered dieticians, foot care nurses, chiropodists, physiotherapy and occupational therapy.
- Primary care for children & adults
- Women’s Health
- LGBT+ Care, HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) & medical transition care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Harm Reduction – clean supplies and support for problematic substance use
- Clinical counseling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-i)
- Foot Care
- Occupational therapy
- Community workshops, groups and presentations
To be eligible for our services, the patient or referring provider must reside in Scarborough. To access allied health services, please fax a referral form to 416-410-7072.